Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Yes.. I worry too much..

So I had a pap done last week, and they checked my iron and the Dr said I was anemic. So, they took some test to see if they could find out why, and sent me on my way.. Well, I have always heard no news is good news when it comes to lab results etc.. So, when I seen the missed call from the Dr yesterday, my heart SUNK! I called them back and scheduled me to come in on Friday.. FRIDAY? How can I wait that long? I couldn't.. so I called and got a canceled appointment for today. So, from last night until today I pretty much in my mind diagnosed myself with everything your crazy mind can think of.. I kept praying for peace in my heart and to stop thinking of these things and to stop worrying about it so much. So, went to my appointment and as I was sitting there, nervous for the Dr to come in.. I was looking through my pics on my cell phone and this photo is what popped up.. "Dear Child, You worry too much. I've got this remember? Love, God." and I knew right then, that was God's little message to me right when I needed to hear from Him. Thank you Lord, for always watching out for me. I am eternally grateful for your unconditional love. <3 So, the Dr came in and said everything was fine, and with my diet changes my iron is up some, but still needs to come up more, but everything else came back good... Thank you Jesus!! Daisy girl..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment