Friday, February 1, 2013

Signs of Faith..

I have been making signs this week.. Before I fell in love with mixed media. I was very much into primitive stuff. I will probably always continue to make inspirational signs. I have over 50 inspirational sayings I put on them in all different sizes. I also welcome special orders. I have a few signs available in my Etsy Shop. They are part of my "Signs of Faith" gift line. I will be adding more soon.. I hope you all are having an AWESOME Friday!! Daisy girl.. <3

2 comments:

  1. fabulous!! love the whole idea of signs of faith...
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
    and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi..Thank you! I am a new follower now too!! I look forward to sharing. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

      Delete