Thursday, February 28, 2013

My life isn't perfect, but I am grateful..

Hi guys!! Sorry I haven't been blogging so much lately.. I haven't been feeling the greatest. I was extremely anemic and am trying to get better by taking iron pills.. But, it has left me with such low energy on some days, and I have been struggling with some back problems on top of it.. But, I am not here to complain.. like the pic says.. My life isn't perfect, but I am GRATEFUL!! :) I just wanted to let you know that I am gonna pick the winner for the February giveaway and start our March giveaway tomorrow!! I almost hate picking a winner, cause I want everyone to win.. lol. But, I can't afford that. ;) If I could you all would win. Well, I just wanted to check in and I will be back tomorrow with a WINNER & a new GIVEAWAY!!! Whew hew!! Thank you guys for signing up and following me. I really do appreciate it!! Daisy Girl.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment