Sunday, July 6, 2014

Feel the fear but do it anyway..

Have you ever been so afraid to do something, you want to run the other way? 
That's how I feel right now!! I have had a life long dream to encourage and inspire others.. To give to people who can't give back. To share my heart and talent that God blessed me with.
So I am doing a Creative Kids Workshop at a Children's Hospital. It has been on my heart for as long as I can remember, but I've always made up excuses of why I couldn't do it. Being so afraid to fail them that I wouldn't do it. Well, my insecurities are flying high these days!! You're not good enough, their not gonna like it, etc etc.. Not gonna listen anymore to the negative voices in my head.. So, I'm going for it.. It's time to feel the fear but do it anyway. There's no stopping me this time! I won't ignore that nudges God has been giving me any longer.  Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment