Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Easy Chicken & Steak Fajitas

These Steak & Chicken fajitas are so good, sooo easy & super quick!!
You can cook them together or separate.
I just made them together cause I couldn't figure out if I wanted chicken or steak..
So, cooking them both.. settled it!! :)
Tyson has grilled & ready Steak & Chicken
which has great flavor!!

Just add some strips, cut up your bell peppers
Cook till they are no longer frozen.
 
Tada!! Yep!! It's that SIMPLE!!!
Just throw them in a whole wheat tortilla, or tortilla of your
choice!!
You can add sauce of any kind.. but I like them
just like this!!
Hope you try them & LOVE em!! <3

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog, now I'm here in your own knowing more than what we share.
    Cute XD weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome!! Thank you!! I look forward to being friends!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Thank you! I am already following your blog! Hope you have a nice week! :)

    ReplyDelete