Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tilapia & Avacado Tacos.. Yumm!!

 
 
 
TILAPIA & AVACODO TACOS!! YUMM!!
You will need
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tsps Teriyaki Sauce
1/2 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Minced Garlic
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
Tilapia
White corn tortillas
Toppings are optional..
You can add whatever you want to them.
I added
Cilantro
Red Cabbage
Avacodo
& Lime..
                                      Merinate the tilapia for about 15-20 minutes

Cook tiliapia flipping to both sides until cooked through.
Do NOT burn cause burnt meat is not suppose to be good for you.

I then break up the tilapia and continue to cook as I stir it around.
Again NOT burning the tilapia.

I warm the tortillas on the grill and make my tacos..
They are soo EASY & soo GOOD!!
I hope you ENJOY!! :)
 

2 comments:

  1. that looks so yummy, good job :)

    mind taking a second to check out my blog? i love feedback!
    http://rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete